Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Disabled people
If the disabled kids have no arms, they can't throw a football or any type of ball. (Baseball, Volleyball, Basketball, etc.)
Can you help me make more arms or legs? If you think you can make more arms or legs, talk to me about it because I will build your ideas.
I'm planning on making a prosthetic leg for kids who want to play sports!
The leg helps kids play sports. So I want to help people like this guy with no leg. You feel sad now, don't you? What if you had only one leg?
We need to help disabled people because they can't do the things we can do. It's not like their an entirely different species, they are people, too. So we need to help.
max's cool prezi
4th Grade Class of