Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Flipped Classroom: A New Way to "Teach"
Presentation for MS Science Department 3/16/11
Transcript of The Flipped Classroom: A New Way to "Teach"
The Flipped Classroom: A New Way to "Teach" Why the Change? What does it look like? What are the pros/cons? Freedom Control Student Centered Differentiated Boredom Dare to Fail Reinvent Myself Give the Students Something New Why Not? Twitter: #flipclass, #flipchat blendedlearning.blogspot.com What is a Flipped Classroom? How do I learn more? What do the students think? "I don't feel like I am learning unless you lecture." "I get tired of learning on my own." "...must be open to change to accept this." "I like the freedom to work on whatever I want." Time New Ideas! vodcasting.ning.com educationalvodcasting.com cybraryman.com/flipclass.html Sometimes you need to water the rocks.Full transcript