Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who on earth are we? (Part 5)
Transcript of Who on earth are we? (Part 5)
the space between us and the person we are talking to
BBC.(2013, November 20).
BBC learning English talk about English part 5.
(audio file). Retrieved from http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/webcast/tae_whoonearth_archive.shtml
What is non-verbal communication?
Non-verbal communication-Body language
African-Americans, Mediterranean cultures, Jamaicans
Middle East & Hispanic cultures
Listening & Speaking 7 S3
Jeciclea, Karen, Rachel
Different countries use non-verbal communication in different ways.
Culture has big influence
Different body language
Not bad or good
1. Please introduce the non-verbal communication ways in your country to your partners.
2. When you meet someone whose non-verbal communication ways conflict yours , how do you solve this situation?
Eye contact -----non-verbal communication
-a sign of your honesty
-talking to them your are thinking
-the different interactions between men and women
-an invasion of her privacy(man-woman)
-not important for same gender
this in turn affects our attitude to touch
Scandinavians & Japaneses
Scandianvia & Scotland
Japan & Namibia