Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Advertising, Marketing, Promotions, Public Relations, and Sales Managers.
Transcript of Advertising, Marketing, Promotions, Public Relations, and Sales Managers.
promotion campaign. They work with sales
staff to produce an idea for a
campagin. There are four different types of
advertising, such as; Advertising Managers, Account
Executive, Creative Director, and Media Director. Work Environment Goals and Deadlines
Transfers Training Bachelor or Masters
Courses in business law, management, economics, accounting, finance, mathematics, and statistics are advantageous Employment 44,600 in 2008 for Advertising Managers
27% of manager jobs were Advertising Managers Wages and Earnings Between $80,220 and $108,580
Responsibility, length of service, and education Related Occupations Actors, agents, writers, editors, researchers, and promoters.