Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Guidelines for Item Format Analysis
Transcript of Guidelines for Item Format Analysis
1st- GENERAL SET that teachers can apply to virtually all types of items.
2nd- Help guide teachers to analyze receptive response item formats (true/false, multiple-choice, and matching items).
3rd- Aid with the different types of productive response item formats (fill-in, short-response, and task).
4th- Aid teachers in formatting personal response items formats (conferences, portfolios, self-assessments).
(See example on copies page 42)
Guidelines are provided to:
Help teachers make well-informed and relatively objective judgements about how well items are formatted.
Analyzing Item Format
- Degree to which each item is properly written.
* it measures ALL and ONLY desired content.
- Making judgements about the adequacy of item format.
- Because it is not easy.
- Because it is our job as teachers.
- Because you will have REAL results.
- Because those results will be better.
- Because if you don't do it, who will?
and... because you MUST NOT use this stamp!