Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Guidelines for Item Format Analysis
Transcript of Guidelines for Item Format Analysis
1st- GENERAL SET that teachers can apply to virtually all types of items.
2nd- Help guide teachers to analyze receptive response item formats (true/false, multiple-choice, and matching items).
3rd- Aid with the different types of productive response item formats (fill-in, short-response, and task).
4th- Aid teachers in formatting personal response items formats (conferences, portfolios, self-assessments).
(See example on copies page 42)
Guidelines are provided to:
Help teachers make well-informed and relatively objective judgements about how well items are formatted.
Analyzing Item Format
- Degree to which each item is properly written.
* it measures ALL and ONLY desired content.
- Making judgements about the adequacy of item format.
- Because it is not easy.
- Because it is our job as teachers.
- Because you will have REAL results.
- Because those results will be better.
- Because if you don't do it, who will?
and... because you MUST NOT use this stamp!