Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Life of men during the Elizabethan era
Transcript of Life of men during the Elizabethan era
-Ages 6-12 months swaddled
-Ages 1-3 wore skirts like their sisters
-Ages 3-7 Breeches
-Ages 10+ Schooling/ Servants
-Around Age 40 life expectancy Thanks for Listening! Women were not allowed to play and roles in plays,
so men always played women’s parts Boy’s schools in the Elizabethan era would have been for six days a week, for the whole year. Fun Facts People drank beer at breakfast. Men had jousts not to settle disputes, but to have fun and pleasure. It was during the Elizabethan era that Sir Francis Drake circled the globe Tobacco was introduced into England and smoking became very popular with men