Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bicycle road safety campaign
Transcript of Bicycle road safety campaign
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
By Amy Meades, Georgia De Arevalo and Sophie Mewitt
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Means of distribution
Using Social Media, the Fire and rescue website and print adverts we plan to distribute our campaign
Use of Media
- Monitor tweets/follows to the #findthegoldenbike and Twitter page
- Monitor interactions/likes on Facebook page
- Amount of people playing the online game, as well as successful participants
- Compare cyclist road accidents in the Hampshire area before and after the campaign
Sponsor: Provide prizes for competitions and funding towards the 'golden bikes' to be placed around Southampton
In return: Logo on print adverts, adverts after online game and logo on the 'golden bikes' themselves, as well as more customers from the use of their vouchers
- To raise awareness of road safety for not only cyclists but for all road users; focusing mainly on cyclists
- To minimize road accidents related to cyclists
- To raise awareness of important road safety issues for cyclists
- To re brand road safety for cyclists
- To reduce road accidents involving bicycles by 20% in the Southampton area by December 2014
Play as either a cyclist or driver
Earn points for abiding road laws and avoiding accidents
Cyclists must looks for cars and drivers have to ‘spot the cyclist’
Road safety equipment and Halfords vouchers to be won
Thank you for listening.
Do you have any questions?
Five bikes situated around Southampton, that the general public can find, and take a picture of themselves with. Then either post on the Facebook page or tweet to #findthegoldenbike or the @Goldenbike page to win prizes
'Where's Wally' theme campaign
- 43% of the population owns or has access to a bicycle
- Last year 10% of adults cycled at least once a week
- 122 bicycle related deaths last year, 106 involving motor vehicles
'Be aware on the road. Accidents aren't always that obvious. '