Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Monday
Complete the Achieve 3000 Article "Electricians: Wired for the Future." You do not need to do the thought question.
Do Now: Grammar
This week, we are going to try a new "do now." Each of you will need to select a piece of lined paper and label it with your name and the title, "Do Now 10/24-10/28." Then, each day, you'll copy the sentence we put up on the ELMO and make all corrections it needs in a separate color. Be prepared to share your corrections when called.
This week, repeat last week's assignment. Find an appropriate article. Include the LINK to the article in a GOOGLE DOC and then write your summary below the link. Submit this document to the Google Classroom before 11:59 pm on Thursday.
Do now: Quote
The Monkey's Paw: Simpsons
a widely held but unjustified belief in supernatural causation leading to certain consequences of an action or event, or a practice based on such a belief.
Do now: Superstition
Be prepared to respond to the following:
1. What is the mood of the episode? How do you know?
2. What is the tone? How do you know?
3. How does the episode differ from the story? Give at least
examples. What effect does each of the changes have on the story?
Answer the above on lined paper.
The Tell-Tale Heart and SIFTT---> mood:
1. Go through the SIFTT chart and find 2 examples for each box. Use the analysis boxes to explain how your text evidence develops the mood.
2. Come up with and agree on a word that describes the mood of the story in general. Decide on a word for the TONE of the story.