Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hebrew Fonts
looks best in hebrew
use the names of the fonts (exactly as writen down there)
instead of the existing fonts in the css
(press ctr+shift+c to edit the prezi's CSS)
it should look like this:
you still need to type backwards...
to write םולש you should write שלום
טסקטה ןוויכ תא תוכפוהש תשרב תונכות שי לבא
you can re-use this prezi (make a copy)
and use it as a base for your hebrew prezies
you can use also
The prezi's css is a set of design rules.
You can set in it many attributes of different Prezi objects such as frame color, size relations and also design aspects of the labels (the text boxes)
and it looks like that