Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chall's 6 Stages of Reading Development
Transcript of Chall's 6 Stages of Reading Development
Construction and reconstruction
18+ year old readers Stage 2
Confirmation and fluency
7 - 8 year olds Stage 3
Reading for learning the new
9 -13 year olds Stage 4
14-17 year olds Stage 0
Pre-reading or "pseudo reading"
Birth - 6 years old Stage 1
Initial Reading and decoding
6 - 7 years old Stage 0 - Pre-reading
Stage 1 - Initial reading and decoding
Stage 2 - Confirmation and fluency
Stage 3 - Reading for learning the new
Stage 4 - Multiple viewpoints
Stage 5 - Construction and reconstruction