Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Why E.S.T.?
Treats at the emission source
the system clinging and connects to the emission source . There is no need to transport the waste
The system connects and becomes one with the production line.
When the production line active, so dose the system.
Low energy consumption
The system is powered with electricity. Start and shutdown are done by pushing a button. Compared to water pump that transport 80 to 100 cubic meters per hour
Results that were measured by independent laboratory (stack gas analysis) show that the resulting gas contains xylene, toluene & other organic compounds in the concentrations acceptable by International Environmental Standard.
Fractional conversion of these organic components is 99.9%.
There is no need of manpower
The system is connected as an integral part to the production line, there is no human touch with the discharge. Transportation and storage expenses are canceled completely
Low initial investment
Compared to other alternatives, the initial investment in E.S.T. is Ten times lower. In addition, system startup time is about a month from order