Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Business brains - 58296
Transcript of Business brains - 58296
OF BANK PARTNERS
Bank Partners is one of the few brands within the Managed Services market segment of ICS.
At present, we have approx. 180 staff across the division.
We currently provide managed bank services to 8 NHS contracts across Inner London and surrounding Counties:
1. Bespoke design and implementation of Customer Service Programme.
2. Facilitate delivery of 'Fit for the Future' Management Programme.
3. Assist with the design and delivery of a new Career Pathway for Bank Partners.
4. Continue to deliver the On-boarding Programme for New Hires.
STARTERS JAN - MARCH '17
18 NEW HIRES
JAN -MARCH '17
FOCUS AREAS FOR QUARTER 2
Inside the business brains of Bank Partners...
Let's start looking at....
From the 12 leavers I am pleased to say there was only 1 On-boarder.
4 of the Kingston staff were TUPE transfer
The TUPE Kingston staff have been incredibly rude and disengaged.
Working on the 'Employee Engagement Party' with Beth although enjoyable it has taken a lot of my time away from my objectives.
Becoming an Agony Aunt for HR issues that should be addressed with ER Team.
Having attended the L&D Expo I was really impressed with Gamification.
To attend colleague's Divisional Roadshows/Annual Conference for support and company update.
As Gemma mentioned during our conference call, delivering training in other Divisions?
Implementing Engagement Plan 'Even Better'.
Assist with launching the Career Pathway.
Completing design and deliver bespoke Customer Service programme.
Upskill to deliver 'Fit for the Future' Management programme.