Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Creating Awesome
Length Of presentation
Loud speaking voice
Smile when appropriate
Clear fonts that match theme
One or two fonts throwout presentation
Big enough to read but small enough to fit more writing
Colors stand out
Over animation can confuse and
distract the audience
It takes way to long to do so
Make animations link with topic
Put things in appropriate areas
If you number or bullet points things make them in correct order
If you have images don't randomly place them.
When your doing a presentation you must cite your images from the internet because its the law
When an image is copyrighted you must ask the creator of the image to use it
Not too long not too short
Don't pause or stutter
Don't waste time talking
about unimportant things
Keep things interesting for the audience
How To Rap Up A Presentation
Don't blatantly just end it
Close with a smile and say thank you