Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The dinosaur extinction
Transcript of The dinosaur extinction
Those are the most popular theory's of the extinction.
The Volcano Theory
there was a lot of volcano activity going on between 63 and 67 million years ago.Mainly on the Deccan Plateau in western India. This made a big climate change and hard to live with.
The Ice Age Theory
there was another theory and it was the ice age theory. sometimes the earth gets cold and it is a ice age
the asteroid impact
the impact was in Mexico 65 million years ago. the crater was 180 side to side. There was a big impact to the earth that it caused a climate change.
The Dinosaur Extinction
by Jorden Palmer
there are a lot of theory's on the great extinction but these are the three most popular.