Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mercury Levels of Fish Test
Transcript of Mercury Levels of Fish Test
By: "Lew" Sterling Jr.
This is a test I created that is all based upon fish.
This will determine how good you are about both mercury and fish.
When you take this test, guess to see if the type of fish given has high mercury, medium/moderate mercury, or low mercury. After you finish this test, check your answers in Nordic Natural's Mercury Levels in Fish.
Note: If it says "overfished" does not fully mean that it is high in mercury. It can be high in mercury, but not all overfished are high in mercury. This also might currently be the longest Prezi I have ever done.
4. Tilefish (overfished)
26. Orange Roughy (overfished)
7. Tuna (Yellowfin)
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
10. Mahi Mahi
The theme song of the
Exodia The Forbidden One