Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Milton Hershey
The Founder of Hershey Chocolate Milton Hershey 2) Is he still involved in the company?
No, Milton Hershey died on October 13th, 1945. However, his milk chocolate recepie and legacy carries on.
3) What other things has he done?
Milton Hershey also treated his employees very well as he opened/created a town for his workers to live. He believed that workers who were treated well would be better workers. He provided for their welfare, and in return got good products. 4) Who owns the business?
The Hershey Company is a corperation, and therefore no single person owns the business.
5) How has the business changed?
In the 1920s, a corperation was made when Milton Hershey decided to offer his shares to the public. Then, the business expanded and more corperations were made for handling different products and in different countries. 1) What happened to the founder?
Eventually, Milton Hershey became one of America's wealthiest individuals. However, he does not still work at the company as he passed away in 1945. 6) Has the company been involved in any merges or aquisitions?
Yes, the Hershey Company merged with Reese Company in 1963 and were the originators of Luden Cough drops in 1988.
7) What products does the company sell?
The Hershey Company sells many different products including Hershey Kisses, Hershey Bars, Hershey Syrup, Mr. Goodbar, Krackel Bar, and Hersheys Chocolate Chips.