Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IPODS IN SCHOOL
Transcript of IPODS IN SCHOOL
can make most people concentrate.
And when people can concentrate,
people get work done.
Secondly, If there is someone that
is being annoying in that class, like Ben Graunke,
you can easily zone that person out.
Thirdly,if we were just aloud
to listen to music we would
actually get homework done in
class, instead of coming up with
new ways to listen to music in class. Also, if we were aloud
to listen to music, we wouldn't
talk as much because we would
listen to our music. With our earbuds in we
would just listen to our
music and not talk. We
wouldn't be as loud. Classes
would be a lot more peaceful, and would just make everyones life a lot better.