Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AMCP: Fall Educational Conference - ACPHS Leadership Fund
Transcript of AMCP: Fall Educational Conference - ACPHS Leadership Fund
AMCP Managed Care
Managed Care Sessions:
Highlights, Updates, and NEW info!
Network one-on-one with representatives from managed
care pharmacy residency & fellowship programs
Preceptors & current residents
Advice & guidance
Drug Pricing Developments: is AWP even real?
Federal and State Legislative Update
Pictures, sights, and of course, the food!
Recognition of AMCP Summer Interns
Duke Energy Convention Center
Pharmacists' duty to warn and counsel
HIP and HITECH
ERISA (Employment Retirement Income Security Act)
Covenants not to compete
Federal False Claims Act (FCA)
political environment in D.C.
Priority of federal issues
State legislative issues
AMCP advocacy activities and resources
Northeast Region Affiliate
Networking Events & Receptions
Opening Night Reception
First Time/New Members Breakfast
- CEO of the Body Language Institute
- Nonverbal communication is a crucial part of getting your message across
- Presented a high energy and highly interactive keynote address on how to use body language to your best advantage
October 3-5, 2012
Senator Bill Bradley
-Focus on Healthcare Reform
-"This is the biggest movement affecting Americans in our country's history"
- Keynote address on how Washington can and should bridge its partisan divide
- Health care is one of the most divisive issues splitting Democrats and Republicans, especially when it comes to cost and access.
Emerging Issues and Trends in Managed Care
Formulary Management for Personalized Medicine: What needs to be changed?
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Health Outcomes Fellowship
A few of the Exhibitors…
Chapter Diplomat: James Bartosik
A few people we met with...
What "type" of medications are making up
of the pipeline???
Scanning the Pharmaceutical Pipeline
Specialty Medications Update
Oncology, oncology, oncology
What does Vertex produce? Hint: Google it
For more information...
Follow our Chapter on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ACPHS.ManagedCare
Join the conversation on our Official LinkedIn Group: Under "group" search, type in...
E-mail us at AMCP@acphs.edu