Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Element Joke Book
Transcript of Element Joke Book
4. Why do chemists call He, Cm, and Ba the medical elements?
Because if you can't helium or curium, you barium. 5. Two chemists walk into a restaurant. The first one says, "I think I'll have some H2O."
The second one says, "I think I'll have H2O too."
6. If H2O is the formula for water, what is the formula for ice?
H2O cubed. 7. Where do you put dirty dishes?
In the zinc.
8. I tried to make a chemistry joke, but there was no reaction. Element Jokes By: Theo Steiner Jokes #3-4 Jokes #5-6 9. Why are chemists so great at solving problems?
Because they have all the solutions.
10. What do you call a joke that is based on Cobalt, Radon, and Yttrium?
CoRnY. 1. Want to hear a joke about Potassium?
2. Potassium and Oxygen got in a fight.
It was a K.O.!