Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Academic Vocab
Print advertisement designed to resemble an actual: often featured as a supplement in magazines and newspaper; can be deceptive if the reader doesn't notice the disclaimer labeling the material as an advertisement
Series of related ads with a similar theme and message. Appearing in a variety of media over a set period of time.
promotional message that appears at the top or side of a Web site; other Internet ads include pop-ups, buttons, flashers, and product Web sites
Large outdoor advertising sign, placed along highways or on buildings.
By: Brandan Cole
Extended TV, Video, or video, or radio ad; usually includes demonstrations testimonials, and other detailed product information
Promotion in a magazine or newspaper; features graphics, images,illustrations, graphic design, and text to convey a clear message and appeal to consumers.
The commercial processes of promoting selling and distributing a product or service; involves packaging, as well as price, promotions, advertising, and distribution.
Message promoting a candidate or campaign, broadcast on radio or TV, or printed.