Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Personality Traits
Sympathetic: acting or affected by, of the nature of, or pertaining to a special affinity or mutual relationship.
Trusting: reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing.
Honest: honorable in principles, intentions, and actions; upright and fair.
I don't have any prejudice or bigotry for other people or ideals.
Ambitious: I'm eagerly desirous of achieving, obtaining success, or a specific goal.
Adaptable: I'm able to adjust myself readily to different conditions.
Humble: I'm not arrogant and I'm pretty modest.
Unselfish: not selfish; disinterested; generous; altruistic.
By: Arthur Nixon