Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Halloween Following Directions Activity
Transcript of Halloween Following Directions Activity
Hand students the following:
Picture of a pumpkin
Pictures of two of the following:
Pieces of Candy corn
Read the first three directions:
1. Put the cat on the pumpkin.
2. Put a witches hat on the cat.
3. Put a piece of candy corn next to the pumpkin.
Check to see that the students are following.
Read the next three directions.
4. Put a vampire above the hat.
5. Put at cat under the pumpkin.
6. Put a piece of candy corn next to the vampire.
Check again to see that students are following along.
Read the last four directions.
7. Put the broom above the pumpkin.
8. Put the hat beside the pumpkin.
9. Put the broom under the pumpkin.
10. Put the vampire behind the pumpkin.
Have students check with other students.
Show the students what the end Halloween Picture should look like.