Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sports Engineer
Is There a Demand for this Job in the Future
Major Job Responsibilities
Sports engineers design, develop, and test sports equipment. The equipment goes through technological design and development based on current knowledge and understanding.
The education needed is electrical engineering, material science, medical physical, and pure physics
The current salary for a sports engineer is 59,000-65,000 dollars a year
Sports engineers work mostly indoors, in places like industries.
Yes and no because a lot of these engineers get laid off, but there's also a lot of talk about engineers being needed.
Designing equipment for the athletes, testing the equipment after preparing the final draft. Meeting the athletes to understand their specific requirements related to the sports equipment related to the sports equipment.
G.T.T Period 6