Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
H&M Factors of Production
Transcript of H&M Factors of Production
In the production stage for H&M, the raw materials necessary for the manufacturing of clothing are acquired, in order to produce the clothing.
All natural resources needed to produce the clothing-
All paid labor involved in the production of clothing-
Laborers to convert raw materials into fabric
Seamstresses to sew and tailor clothing according to designs
Designers whose ideas inspire the styles that are seen.
All man-made objects and skills/knowledge needed to produce clothing-
Paper, pencils, computers, etc. used to aid in design. (physical capital)
Sewing machines used to create garments (physical capital).
Knowledge of how to use sewing equipment and education needed for designers. (human capital)