Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
H&M Factors of Production
Transcript of H&M Factors of Production
In the production stage for H&M, the raw materials necessary for the manufacturing of clothing are acquired, in order to produce the clothing.
All natural resources needed to produce the clothing-
All paid labor involved in the production of clothing-
Laborers to convert raw materials into fabric
Seamstresses to sew and tailor clothing according to designs
Designers whose ideas inspire the styles that are seen.
All man-made objects and skills/knowledge needed to produce clothing-
Paper, pencils, computers, etc. used to aid in design. (physical capital)
Sewing machines used to create garments (physical capital).
Knowledge of how to use sewing equipment and education needed for designers. (human capital)