Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Final Project
Roll out dough and cut After freezing for 24 hours, refrigerate 8 hours. Roll out the dough and cut in half. Put it in the refrigerator another 15 minutes. Step 12: Cut dough and roll into crescent shapes Put croissants on parchment paper with a warm glass of water in a warm place to rise. Step 13: Prepare the Eggwash Brush one beaten egg over the croissants. Then put the croissants in the preheated oven. Step 14: Bake Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes then 350 for 15 more minutes. Step 15: Enjoy