Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
St. Patrick Fine Arts AISI Encouraging Creativity
Transcript of St. Patrick Fine Arts AISI Encouraging Creativity
AISI Project Cycle 4
2009 -2010 What is Creativity? the imagining and realization of new and useful ideas. ANALYTIC ABILITY the balance of three abilities SYNTHETIC ABILITY PRACTICAL ABILITY Coming up with new ideas or combinations of existing ideas. Selecting the best idea. Doing it. What can we do? Motivation
Courage Integrate Fine Arts Communicate Creativity Learning styles
Widen associations Model examples
Reference process Dr. J. Henry's M.U.S.I.C. model of Creativity Classroom conducive to Creativity Tribes Learning Communities Encouraging Creativity This project will encourage and improve student creativity through an awareness and practice of a creative process within a learning environment conducive to creativity Adapted from Ian Jukes process for teaching digital generation