Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Career Info Engineering
Transcript of Career Info Engineering
Use the Library Catalog.
transport engineer = traffic engineer
or locomotive engineer
Try various keywords.
Enter the career AND the word "careers"
Write down at least 3 call numbers that look helpful.
Click on the title for more info.
Locate the books and select ONE book.
How do you decide?
Look at copyright date and information.
Sit down and begin reading.
Use your style manual to
document your source (pg. 3).
Style manual is also
available on lib. web site!
(highlights key word(s)
Step 7 (LATER)
What can you find online?
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Click on "Occupational Outlook Handbook"
Find a Print Source (Book) that
Includes Info Such As:
You may check out one book today.