Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Indian in the Cupboard
Transcript of The Indian in the Cupboard
THEME OF THE BOOK
- I chose the book because the title was interesting and I didn't like the others books.
- The kind of story is the fantasy
TIME AND PLACE OF THE STORY
- The story takes place in the house of Omri all the time but there are scenes that take place at school or in the garden.
- The themes of the book are friendship and responsibility
- The story happens on the anniversary of Omri
- The characters are Omri, Patrick, Gillon, Little Bull, Boone and Twin Stars
- The main character is Omri
DID YOU LIKE THE STORY?
- I liked the story because it was very interesting and it helped me to learn new words I didn't know.
RECOMMENDATION AND AUTHOR
- I recommend this book because I liked it and it also helps to learn new words.
- The author is Lynee Reid Banks and I never read a book for this author.
- In conclusion, I liked the book and I think it was a good experience to read it.