Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wordbuild
Prefix + Root + Suffix = Word
Prefixes to Know
di/dis- not, apart, opposite of, absence of
para- beside, in addition to, along with, belong
e- out of, from
col- together, with; thoroughly
se- apart, away
Suffixes to Know
-ive - that which performs or serves to
-ion - result or outcome of an action or process
-ic - person or thing characterized by
-er - person or thing that does
-y - characterized by, full of
-ent - doing or behaving
-ure - act of, process, function
Don't forget! You can combine suffixes!
Also, remember, you MUST complete ALL THREE LEVELS of Word Build and turn them in by the due date. There WILL be an assessment.
"graph" and "lect"
"graph" means to chart
"lect" is to choose, read, gather, or take from. It can also be written as "leg," "lege," "legi," "lig"