Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of visit Sabah
Second largest state
Located north of Borneo Island
3rd largest island in the world
the place of interest in sabah
is a MUST go place
-all types of Sabah Tribes long house and also the big pond with 3 types of Lotus.
and also main building itself make the place informative.
take local bus
from Terminal Wawasan to go and it will save a lot of money.
BEST TIME TO VISIT SABAH
The "Land below the Wind" can be visited at any time of year as it sits outside the storm belt.
BUT THE BEST TIME TO VISIT IS AUGUST
the high lights about sabah
Its top attractions are huddled around
in the west and
in the east, both of which are easily reached by plane.
the local product in sabah
Sea food is now usually part ofour life, but in Sabah, there is a special local product
,you can take it with you and bring it back to your hometown but it is so much of a hassle, so don't worry. You can take seafood that is dried and salted.
Alex and Max
Flying to Sabah will not cost you a lot of money. In food you will spend approximately $1000 a week, and $1300 dollars for 10 days.
thanks for watching