Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
13 reasons why
Transcript of 13 reasons why
by jay asher
About Jay Asher
Jay Asher was born in Arcadia, California on September 30, 1975.
Clay Jensen, a shy high school student, returns home from school one day to find that he has received a mysterious package in the mail. It contains seven double-sided cassette tapes used by Hannah Baker, a classmate who has recently committed suicide. Each tape details a reason why she killed herself.
"I needed a change, just like they said, so I changed my appearance. The only thing I still had control over. "
Lainie Jensen- clays mom
Andy baker-hannahs dad
tv show trailer
jay is 41 years old
he has written several picture books and middle
school humor novels.
" no one knows for certain how much impact they have on
the lives of other people"
setting- a small town named Crestmont
theme- everyone is responsible for their own actions
Setting- a small town named cresmont
Theme- everyone is resposiblefor their own
1. It puts directly into the mind set of
someone who is struggling with depression.
2. It makes more aware of how to treat
3. It's real eye opener and its very sad
"betrayal, its one of the worst feelings"
"hannah baker is not,and never was a slut
which begs the question. what have