Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lethivanthu's Presume
Le Thi Van Thu's
Professional Employment Experience
March, 2013: Usher at FACON Education Fair, Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
Le Thi Van Thu
Date of birth: 8 September 1987
Contact Number: 016 728 5931
Key Strenghts and Highlights
Able to work independently as well as a team member for University's related projects using researching skills to gather information.
Contributed in the success of previous company by reaching deadline on time, surpasing monthly quota (Mediabanc (M) Sdn Bhd).
Ability to multi task and work well under pressure in Malaysia Association of Convention and Exhibition Organisers and Suppliers (MACEOS)
I am Enthusiastic
Have a good sense of humour
Event Management (Bachelor of International Tourism Management)
Academie de Toulouse, France in collaboration with TCHT, Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus, Malaysia.
Expected graduation date: 5/2016
2012: Finished studying IELTS course (level 7) at ACET Ho Chi Minh City (Australian Center for Education and Training)
2005 - 2008: Tourism and Hospitality Management (Diploma in Hung Vuong University, Vietnam
English - Advance
Vietnamese - Advance
Window Movie Maker
- Provide information of Taylor's University (specialize in Taylor's Culinary Hospitality and Tourism School) to customers
- Assist presenters in preparing all the brochures and handbooks
- Build and maintain Taylor's image with the public during the fair by responding to all inquiries form the customers
- Promote Taylor's University by the delivery of brochures and participation in activity itineraries during the event.
March, 2013: Usher at Taylor's Open Day, Taylor's University, Selangor
- Welcome the students and their families, explaining the purpose of their visits
- Analyse and provide appropriate responses to various problems, as well as visitors' inquiries.
- Share my own experience in Taylor to the new students and their parents, such as the course, school facilities and general opinion about Taylor's
- Provide information about the campus to the visitors
2008 - 2011: Print Assistance, Production Department, Mediabanc (M) Sdn Bhd
- Do research analysts, unsurpassed media monitoring coverage, and research methodologies combine to deliver world’s-best-practice media intelligence each day
- Evaluate publicity and PR campaigns showing effectiveness and ROI.
- Provide daily monitoring of clients's company/brand mentions and relevant issues
Dean's list from semester one to semester six in Taylor's University
July 2013: Event Club Member
- May, 2013: Volunteer At Logistic and F&B Deparments Of Preview Borneo Jazz Concert Communicated with suppliers to keep track of the preparation process of the event.
- Provide dinner and baverages for the bands and committees during the event
- Made sure singers and bands were ready in a timely manner for performances.
December, 2010: Organized end-year party in ex-company, Medibanc Group Sdn Bhd
April, 2011: Organized company one day tour to Ho Coc Beach, Vietnam
2009-2011: Worked part time in Bassaca Travel Co., District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
- Communicate with customers to arrange tour packages
- Deal with suppliers to get the reasonable price
- Volunteer in receptionist department of Asia Euro Conference 2012, Taylor's University, Malaysian
- Prepare all the gifts for VIP and visitors
- Be able to answer the questions visitor may ask, such as venue of events, wifi account, bus and taxi station...
Permanent Address: Vietnam
Current Address: Malaysia
January, 2016: Association Executive
at MACEOS, Malaysia