Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ballet Terminology and Technique Quiz
Transcript of Ballet Terminology and Technique Quiz
Don't Panic - HERE WE GO! Question 1:
What does the term Pas de Chat mean?
A) Step hop
B) Step of the Cat
C) Step of the Horse Question 2:
Look at the dancer in the picture is she performing a:
A) Grand Plié
C) Demi Plié Question 3:
How many BASIC positions of the feet are there? Question 4:
Look at the picture of the dancer.
Is there anything wrong with her technique?
Explain your answer! Question 5:
What does the term Frappé mean?
A) To the front
B) To Melt
C) To Strike
HALF WAY! Question 6:
Look at the video clip Question 6 continued:
Did the dancer perform a:
A) Pas de Bourrée
B) Port de Bras
C) Rond de Jambe Question 7:
What does the term Glissade mean?
A) To Glide
B) To Gallop
C) To Breeze Question 8:
When performing a Pirouette. Typically, is the picked up leg placed:
INFORNT or BEHIND
the supporting leg? Question 9:
Look at the picture.
What position are the dancers feet in?
LAST ONE Question 10:
What does the term Balancé mean?
A) To be balanced
B) A waltz step
C) To be bold Fin