Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
School Book Exercise on unit 1ِ
Transcript of School Book Exercise on unit 1ِ
They are located on the right side of the Modern periodic table before the inert gases.
General properties of halogens :
They are elements of group (17) in p-block.
This group includes five elements:
Elements have different uses according to their properties
a good conductor of heat absorbs heat resulting in the nuclear reactor.
Heat is then used to evaporate water. The energy of the vapour is used to generate electricity
2-Radioactive cobalt (60)
is used in food preservation, It radiates gamma rays that stop
the reproduction of microbes without harming the human
is a metalloid used in the electronic devices such as computers,
because it is a semi- conductor.
The cornea is the transparent front part of the eye & its damage makes vision unclear.
The cornea from a dead person is transferred in liquid nitrogen.
The low boiling point (-196 degree).
nitrogen preserves the eye cornea from decay.
The cornea is then transplanted in a person who needs it to gain clear sight again.