Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Runaway Twin
By: Emmi Owens
Sunny- a girl who won't stop trying to find Starr
Snickers- a homeless dog that Sunny finds
Starr- a girl who doesn't remember her twin sister
Rita- Sunny's foster home "mom"
Do you think Sunny will find Starr? Will Snickers survive? Find out by reading Runaway Twin. It's a really good book and I recommend it.
Have you ever had a twin? In this book, Sunny and Starr got separated when they were 3 years old and their parents and grandparents have died. Sunny goes to her Aunt, and Starr goes to a whole new family.
Peg Kehret had
polio in 1949 and
she was paralyzed.
Her book about it
is, Small Steps: the
Year I Got Polio.