Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cultural Origin of Kpop
Transcript of Cultural Origin of Kpop
Kpop originated in South Korea. In 1992, Seo Taiji & Boys, successfully released the first kpop video, Nan Arayo.
Students will recognize, apply, and have fun with Kpop dance!
Origin of Kpop
Clip of first Kpop dance
Kpop Dance class
Apply basic moves
First Kpop Dance
Nan Arayo (I know) by Seo Taiji and Boys, 1992
Basic Kpop Moves
Girl groups tend to accentuate their bodys. Boy groups want you to notice their masculinity. Kpop is acting as well.
In order to be ready for this dance form, make sure you are loose and limber. Kpop uses sharp movements.
Thank you so much for learning Kpop with us!