Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Video Game Developer
Transcript of Video Game Developer
- Graphic artists design characters, backgrounds, and other aspects for the game's overall look
- Sound designers create sound effects and music for games
- Writers develop the overall story making the plot, text and dialogue
- Producers and managers over see the work how and where do they work - They are employed by video game producing companies or self employed
- Video Game developers work from computers in a studio as a team or as an
individual from home
- When working as a team, they work as one with there specific teams and interact with each other in the end.
-Programmers are together, Artists work as one and the others are put to there corresponding groups.
- Most work nine to ten hours a day and weekend work is pretty much the same
- Traveling to different conferences, about video games may be required in this work field. Workplace information SALARIES In Detail -For junior Video Game Developers at the beginning of their careers they make $30,000 to $55,000 for yearly earnings
- For senior Video Game Developers they make around $60,000 to $100,000 for yearly earnings
- Also the earnings depend on the experience, talent, employer and position
- Musicians and artists usually earn less money than programmers and project managers What type of education Is needed -College/Technical Education can be taken to get to this job.
- The University route can be taken as well.
- Education requirements are different depending on the position
-The correct programs are required to proceed into this type of career for programming and animation
- There isn't a requirements for play testers Educational Path Attributes and abilities Required In Detail of what YOU need To
Succeed - You will need to be creative
- Being able to work well with a team which is usually with a group of twenty
- It is best to know common knowledge about video games
- You would have to know a good amount of pop-culture, entertainment and also a basic amount of technology
- A business background would be appreciative to most companies in the video game developing industry THANK YOU ! Presented And Created BY Xavian Cox The Reason why I choose thIs career - I know alot about video gameS
- Most of my lIfe I have been around video games
-I LIke to Create Enviroment Whos Hiring? The big organization of Ubisoft is hiring. after opening up there new 3d Motion Capture Studio in Toronto
- 2k is Hiring and Small Video Game Organizations in Japan