Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
"Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred."
Excerpt from 'The Charge of the Light Brigade' by Alfred, Lord Tennyson Narrative Poetry There isn't quite a rhyme scheme for this type of poem since it its like a story There isn't really a rhythm because it is more of a story than a poem and story's do not have a rhythm. Some narrative poem poets are, Nate Spears, Ellton Camp, and Patrick Cornwall.
And that's the end!!! :) By: Macy Jines, Brandon Razinha, Austin Rose A narrative poem is like a
story, it has a plot, rhyme, ect. A narrative poem is like a story. Some characteristics of the poem are, repetition,