Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of isreal palistine
the confliced against isreal and palistine has been going on for eons 1700b.c. - Abriham led nomadic jews to canaan. Famine, forced to go to Egypt. 1300b.c. - Moses leads jews out of Egypt back to Canaan. 1020b.c. - first kingdom established. 950b.c. - king solomon builds temple in Jerusalem. 586b.c. - temple distroyed by Babylonians. 63b.c.- 313a.d. - Romans rule. 313-636a.d. - Bizantine rule. 1099 - 1291 - Crusader rule. 1291-1516 - Mamluk rule. 1516-1917 - Otloman rule. 1918-1948 - British rule. 1948 - state of isreal proclaimed. 1967 - War of Indepenence 6 day war. 1978 - peace treaty. 1987 - infada begins.
Time Line Idea#2
the isreal people beleive that they diserve the land of Canaan( isreal). bibliography
children of isreal childern of palistine.