Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math vocabulary
the number below the fraction bar in the fraction.The total number of equal parts in all.
By Jason Renyo
Fractions are pieces of things divded apart for what is left. For example there are 4 slices of pizza. that is 4/4 until Jeff ate 2 slices = 2/4
The number above the fraction bar in a fraction forn ex the numerator was two in the fraction.
The product of a given factor and any whole number.
The numbers multiplied together to find a product ex 21x1=21