Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ADRESSS
The displacement is the same as the speed. What is the total distance? Speed = distance over time so...
S =1.5 miles/o.5 hours ; which is 3 miles per hour
To be ale to get from my house to Eunice's house in 30 minuets, that means i would have to drive at a speed of 3 miles per hour Calculate More Calculations S =D/T; 5 = 1.5/T
So T, the amount of time it would take if you were to drive at 5 miles per hour would be 7.5 minuets from my house to Eunice's Acceleration Rate Acceleration = final velocity-initial velocity/ time
A = 40 mph - 10 mph / 20 s
= 30 mph / 20 s
= 1.5 mphps by~ Maria Broom Distance and speed!