Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of wheel
Wheels are generally circular in shape, and rotate, primarily on an axis, and are said to be one of the most important inventions of all time.
And Thats How The Wheel Was Invented
Wheels are often used in transportation, farming and industry machines, as well as on moving toys.
The funny thing about wheels is that we are used to seeing them in use all around us but they are a manmade thing. There aren’t any wheels in nature and the only ones in the animal world that create and use them are human beings. Before the invention of the wheel people had to pull or push things along the ground.
The wheel is another invention so ancient that we have no way of knowing who first developed it.
The oldest wheel and axle mechanism we've found was near Ljubljana, Slovenia, and dates to roughly 3100 B.C. which is the early Bronze Age. Before that, they used inclined planes and levers to move anything around.
but in reality