Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mangu con Salami, Queso Frito, Y Huevos
Transcript of Mangu con Salami, Queso Frito, Y Huevos
1 12oz Tropical Queso de Freir
1 16oz Salami Induveca
1 6pk eggs
1 bar of butter
16 oz Corn Oil (oil of preference)
Red Onion ( if preferred)
Steps for Plantains
1. Get the plantains from earlier and drain the water
from the pot leaving only a little bit of water.
2. Get a fork and start mashing the plantains.
3. As you are mashing it, add a spoonful of butter
and some of the frying oil until it has a smooth
4. Put it on a plate and add the salami,
queso frito and eggs on top.
5. If preferred, fry some onions and
garnish your dish after.
Prep for Salami, Fried Cheese, and Eggs
By Hector Marmolejos
Serving Size 2
1. Peel the Three Plantains and cut them in
2. Get a pot and put water and a few
pinches of salt.
3. Put in the plantains and let it sit
for approximately 10 minutes or until
4. Get a knife and poke the plantain, if it
is tender enough, add cold water and turn
off the stove
5. Put aside until further notice
1. Put oil in a pan and turn on the stove
2. As this is happening, cut your salami and queso frito into
slices. (Preferably thick)
3. Fry the salami until crispy or based on preference
4. Do the same with the queso frito
5. Fry the eggs (based on preference)