Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anna Knoll
What They Do
1. They diagnose and treat health problems and office preventative
2. They perform different activities every day.
3. They do a lot of things for example sewing up wounds delivering babies, and performing surgery.
4. They work in clinics, hospitals, or in private practice.
5. They work a lot, like up to 40 hours a week.
Average Annual - $161,490
Average Hourly - $77.64
1. You need to be prepared to do many years of schooling.
2. An undergraduate degree, medical school and then three years of residency is the normal procedure.
3. You have to take four years of college, four years of medical school, and three years of hospital residency.
4. You need to get a medical degree and a license to practice.
1. Doctors care for the sick, diagnose illnesses, prescribe medication, and deliver baby's.
2. Dealing with families is a small part of being a family physicians.
3. They work with different patients.
4. They spend a lot of time teaching their patients.
1. Biomedical Engineers find jobs in hospitals.
2. Laboratory Technologist are in needed.
3. Demand for Doctors Predicted, But is Medical School for you?
1.More states are moving toward certification for pharmacy technicians.
2. You need to think about doing a high school internship, job shadow or co-op in a pharmacy.
3. Knowing how to use a computer.
1. You learn how to mic and fill prescriptions, and handle patients records.
2. You'll have to complete lab work, and compound every dosage form, typing, operating different computer systems and learning to instruct patients about various medical devices.
Getting training in first aid
Talking to Students