Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Contrarian's Guide to Leadership
Transcript of The Contrarian's Guide to Leadership
Avoid the instinct to categorize things as: True or false Black or white Friend or foe Good or bad Like if you were a juror Typical view of leaders is someone who is decisive Dangers of binary thinking Do I ALWAYS have to think GRAY? NO, only for the weightiest decisions. But to do it when it is important, you have to practice...
so, how do you practice?