Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Prototyping for the DTL
Transcript of Prototyping for the DTL
Young 28 years old woman who just graduated medical school in Ukraine. Currently She stays now in Japan because she has family there - husband and daughter (all Ukrainians). Husband is working as academic researcher and he don't have a long term job - free to go anywhere to the better place.
Young woman is "crazy about medicine" and she don't imagine her future life being not immersed deeply into practical medicine.
So they are searching for the solution how to continue, where to go. Thank you for watching my work.
Prototype 1 "Doctor in Germany"
Prototype 2. "Doctor in Ukraine"
Three main ideas
i. most practical idea
RETURN TO HOME COUNTRY AND TAKE THE JOB THE GOVERNMENT GIVES
ii. most disruptive idea
GET PHD in JAPAN
iii. favorite idea
GET THE MEDICAL LICENSE IN GERMANY, START WORKING & LIVING THERE.