Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PHYSICS at the EDGE of SPACE
Transcript of PHYSICS at the EDGE of SPACE
Center for the History of Physics
The Edge of Space Exhibit
Physics at the Edge of Space
SPS Internship 2010
Presented August 3, 2010
by Raina Khatri
SPS Internship 2009
AIP's Center for History of Physics works to preserve and make known the historical record of modern physics and allied sciences. Through documentation, archival collections and educational initiatives, the Center ensures that the heritage of modern physics is safeguarded and its story accurately told.
For students or interested readers
Read more stuff
What is the edge of space?
Who studied it?
Science, biography, history
Choosing what matters
Finding the best stories
Writing them well
Gregory Good, advisor
Ada Uzoma, web designer
Steph, Joe, Scott, Julie and the rest of the library staff
Kendra Redmond, Gary White, Jack Hehn, and the rest of the SPS staff