Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Assonance
And the hills are all cover’d with sheep." inside a line or sentence. "I was angry with my foe;
I told it not, my wrath did grow." This excerpt from "The Poison Tree" is an example of assonance. The long vowel /o/ is repeated. Even though "sky" and "fly" do not have the letter "i" in them, they still have the "i" or "eye" sound. The "World of Color" Theme Song: "The Wonderful world of Color!
(Wonderful! So beautiful)" "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" In this verse, there is a repetition of the long /o/ sound. "We are never ever ever, getting back together" In the chorus of this song, there is a repetition of the short 'e' vowel sound. Examples of Assonance in Music: "A moony tune made me swoon,
And soon I turned into a loon." The words "tune" and "swoon" are an example of assonance being identified with an internal rhyme. assonance is... some assonance is tricky And now for an interactive game... Sofia A. and Samantha K.