Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Outsiders Chapter 4
Transcript of The Outsiders Chapter 4
I chose this quote because it chose the stereotypical assumption that having long hair meant that you had less money and were worthless. The title I made for the chaper is "Unintended Vengeance". I chose this title because of the main incident where Johnny kills Bob, Bob the guy who had helped him receive that horrible beating. -Oklahoma
-The empty park
-The fountain in the middle of the park
-Buck Merril's place
-Buck's empty bedroom
-The abandoned church -The knife
-The Soc's blue mustang
-Pony and Johnny's ragged old clothing
-Eyes 1. " "I killed him," he said slowly. "I killed that boy."
This quote shows a loss of innocence because, quite obviously, killing somebody isn't very innocent.
2. " I went to sleep in a hoodlum's jacket, with a gun lying next to my hand"
This quote shows a loss of innocence because most boy's his age have never even seen a gun, besides maybe hunting, much less have one and need one for your protection. Social Class Conflict The Outsiders Chapter 4 "You know what a Soc is?" I said, my voice shaking with rage. "White trash with Mustangs and Madras."
I chose this quote because it's the other side of the social assumption. Social Class Conflict (2) Jason's Half The Outsiders Chapter 4