Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Outsiders Chapter 4
Transcript of The Outsiders Chapter 4
I chose this quote because it chose the stereotypical assumption that having long hair meant that you had less money and were worthless. The title I made for the chaper is "Unintended Vengeance". I chose this title because of the main incident where Johnny kills Bob, Bob the guy who had helped him receive that horrible beating. -Oklahoma
-The empty park
-The fountain in the middle of the park
-Buck Merril's place
-Buck's empty bedroom
-The abandoned church -The knife
-The Soc's blue mustang
-Pony and Johnny's ragged old clothing
-Eyes 1. " "I killed him," he said slowly. "I killed that boy."
This quote shows a loss of innocence because, quite obviously, killing somebody isn't very innocent.
2. " I went to sleep in a hoodlum's jacket, with a gun lying next to my hand"
This quote shows a loss of innocence because most boy's his age have never even seen a gun, besides maybe hunting, much less have one and need one for your protection. Social Class Conflict The Outsiders Chapter 4 "You know what a Soc is?" I said, my voice shaking with rage. "White trash with Mustangs and Madras."
I chose this quote because it's the other side of the social assumption. Social Class Conflict (2) Jason's Half The Outsiders Chapter 4