Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Famous Scientists and Motion!
This presentation is all about famous scientists, Aristotle, Galileo, and Newton, who had ideas about how motion worked!
Transcript of Famous Scientists and Motion!
Aristotle Famous Theorists Galileo Newton Lived from 384 B.C.-322 B.C. Formed incorrect ideas about motion and force. Lived from 1564-1642. Said that moving objects that had no friction or other force acting on them would continue moving forever. In 1665, Newton began working on physics. He developed three laws of motion. the first one is also called the Law of Inertia. Inertia the tendency of an object to resist a change in its motionFull transcript